Something old, something blue.

As time goes on, I honestly feel like I have a problem with commitment. To this blog I mean. Haha

Sooooooo
I made it to final year! Woohoo!
Who would've thought, seriously.
I'm pretty hopeless with my studies...

And I can't believe it's already November!

It's SJT next month and I am scareddddd.
A part of me wants to stay and finish my training here but another part of me just reallyyy wants to go home. 5 years away is a little too long. (+ the 2 years in Banting too which makes 7).

So for now, I am applying for a junior doctor job in the UK.
But working or not working tu, we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

*********************************

So yes, it's already mid-November. It's exactly one month until I go home and I'm bursting!
I know that most of yous already know, but next month's my wedding!
It's been a whirlwind, honestly.

Loads of people have asked, "how do you feel?"
And I have no answer to that.
I've barely been involved in the preparations. I haven't seen my fiance since August. And I have final med exams in 3 months lol.

I am so blessed with a wonderful family. They've handled everything for me.
And my fiance's been so amazing (isn't he always?). He's basically been entertaining everyone's antics by himself. Lol

I know I haven't exactly been public with the whole thing.
Because benda belum jadi, right?

So for those who wants to know, read on. For those who don't, that's great! Lol

So...
I... am marrying my high school sweetheart.
No we haven't been in a relationship for very long. And no we weren't in a relationship when he asked my father for my hand. I didn't even know that he met up with my dad.
He was just an old friend.
We haven't seen each other for more than 5 years until we sort of bumped into each other a while back, caught up..
And now, here we are.

To those who have been wishing us well, I am sending lots and lots of love to you.
To those who have been bad-mouthing and backbiting, I hope that Allah sends happiness your way so you would forget mine :)

I hope that Allah eases our way towards marriage and beyond. InsyaAllah.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Forever.

New mummy essentials

Graduation. Onwards and upwards.