Blessed.

When I first applied for MARA's PILN, I was hoping to get into University of Bristol.
My dad's alma mater. Where he worked himself day in and day out to receive his PhD.
And also the city I grew up in for a while.

When the application process started, I developed a really strong liking to King's College London.
And I thought about going there too. Since we were allowed to pick up to four universities, I ended up choosing (in no order) :

1. King's College London
2. University of Bristol
3. Queen's University Belfast
4. University of Liverpool

About 3 months passed and I received two interview invitations for Liverpool and Belfast.

A month after, I received this,

And I was heartbroken. They didn't want me… 
But I stayed positive. Thinking that Allah knows better, I accepted the results. 
And just prayed for the best for my two interviews.

Last week I posted about my Liverpool offer and alhamdulillah, Allah has given me an offer from Belfast too. Just yesterday. Belfast. My heart jumped with joy. But I still need to ask Allah. 


 Ya Allah, whichever one is the best for me, please place me there. InsyaAllah.

Quran 23:29

"And say: 'O my Sustainer! Cause me to reach a destination blessed [by Thee] for Thou art the best to show man how to reach his [true] destination!"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New mummy essentials

Our Forever.

Graduation. Onwards and upwards.