Fat bunny.

It's 5 minutes to 4am and I am currently wide awake and typing away.
Only been back a day and it's already electives.
Which is so stupid tbh. It gives very little room to rest and prepare.

So I'm trying to make the best of my horrible jetlag, by reading up on Paeds stuff before I start today. Obviously not doing a very good job since I'm blogging right now but oh well.

I want to talk about happy things now to take my mind off this sense of dread.

. . .

So I arrived yesterday evening at 10pm. My parents had work the next day and there were no late night flights from KL to JB. Of course my dad said he'll pick me up but I really didn't want him to make the long journey and have to miss the next day of work.

 So fiancĂ© to the rescueeee.

But... he thought I was arriving at 11pm. I have no idea why. He had my flight tickets, my itinerary and I probably have mentioned it to him once or twice (or a hundred times...)
Okay, maybe I know why. I kept telling him that I'll probably get out around 11 because KLIA takes forever. Lol

So I landed at 9.50pm, went to the toilet, then prayed, then queued for immigration (insanely long line), and waited for my luggage. That usually takes about 2 hours. So it wasn't too bad that he will be arriving an hour late because he'll definitely end up waiting for me anyway.

But KLIA is super unpredictable and I ended up being done by 10.50 ish. And he was queueing up the arrivals and it took forever. I ended up waiting about 25 minutes for him. And I, post-19-hour-journey, hungry, and sleepy... was cranky. Very cranky.

He kept apologising and being the girl that I am, I kept saying "I'm fine" even though I wasn't. HAHAHA

He rerouted to the closest McDonald's (naturally) and got me a box of spicy fried chicken and durian McFlurry, because he knows the way to my heart is through my stomach :P

He left his aunt's house after maghrib to give himself plenty of time but he honestly thought I wasn't arriving until 11pm. Before coming to the airport, he went to get ulcer medicine for me because I randomly got two ulcers a day before I came back. And he also got me a pink fluffy (fat) bunny to cuddle on the four-hour journey home.

Obviously, my heart melted.

The first 15 minutes of our journey (before McDonald's of course) I was very cranky. And I barely talked. But he still looked at me like I was the best thing in the world.

The four-hour journey felt like 40 minutes.

And all I could think of was, Ya Allah please make this man mine forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New mummy essentials

Our Forever.

Graduation. Onwards and upwards.