Two four.


Soooooo overdue.
I turned 24 almost 2 months ago.
But I've gotten so bad at updating my blog, it's actually insane.

So, 24. Almost a quarter of a century old.
But to be honest, I still feel like I'm 18. (And hopefully look it too HAHA)

I have achieved things that I want to achieve. And I also still have so much more to do.
I have figured out some parts of my life, made plans for it, and hoping for the best.
But I still have so much more to learn.

I had one of the best birthdays this year.
Showered with so many thoughtful wishes and prayers.
And I was able to enjoy myself. Fully.

I am blessed. Truly blessed.

With everything that has happened this past year, I never thought I could be here.
My 23rd year of living was a roller coaster ride.
Fast, with sudden dives and totally not under my control.
And this bliss that I feel right now, there's no word for it.

To my 24th year of living,
may it be filled with love, lessons and light.
As it will be my last birthday before becoming a Mrs insyaAllah.

May Allah ease. And may Allah bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Forever.

New mummy essentials

Graduation. Onwards and upwards.