Fourth year.



Only three months left until fourth year ends.
And I still feel like I know nothing.
It's actually kinda scary.
In less than a year, I would be sitting my final, final exam. (Well given that I pass fourth year this summer...)
And I would not trust my life to myself if I were my own doctor HAHAHA
Okay no, please trust me, future patients!!

This year has been pretty tough.
A lot has happened and a lot are happening.
I gotta step up my game.

I haven't studied, let alone revise. 

My plan is to khatam buku Clinical Specialties and Clinical Medicine.
Because I am soooo lazy. And I think it's a start? Ngeheh :P

I bought myself a £3 weekly organiser so I could trick myself into thinking that I am actually organised, in hopes that I will become organised at some point. Good luck lah kan.

Well anyway, I cannot afford a resit this year.
With electives, and my clinginess... I need my full summer break. It's already short enough as it is -__-

Please pray for this lazy bum!!!

And on a very unrelated note, I have been so obsessed with this music video.
I have never heard of Jaz. But I left YouTube on auto-play and stumbled across this video.
I've watched it like a gazillion times. Because it reminds me so much of my relationship.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New mummy essentials

Our Forever.

Graduation. Onwards and upwards.