23.

Alhamdulillah.
I recently turned 23 a few days ago. So hard to believe since I still feel like I'm fifteen sometimes haha.
I have thoroughly enjoyed being 22. So many milestones, achievements, memories and of course, the usual challenges and obstacles.


I know when I don't smile I look angry. I'm happy on the inside guys. 

To Kak Mali, Kak Bella, Kak ZZ and Tsara,
thank you so much for the cutest start to my birthday!
It was a B&B themed birthday brunch. No idea why. But the cakes were yummy and the food were so good.
Tsara & Kak ZZ got me the cuuuutest gift.

In the evening, my friends came over to "surprise" me.
It honestly was really awesome haha. Can't say much about it.
They cooked and planned everything together. Some even decided to wear pink!


My gert.
Top L to R: Salman, Hazeem, Hafiz, Miriam, Peter, Eden.
Bottom L to R: Nick, Michael, Sarah, moi, Okwu.
I am just so so thankful to have these weirdos in my life. Thank you for making the time.


I am thankful for my family. Thankful for my friends who I can never picture my life without.
And I can't wait to keep growing to be the best version of myself.

Thank you everyone for the wishes and prayers. I can't thank everyone enough.


Here's to my 23rd year of living. May I live it well with God's guidance and love. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New mummy essentials

Our Forever.

Graduation. Onwards and upwards.