End.

I have realised yet again that I am absolutely rubbish at keeping a blog.
Every time I get the burst of inspiration to write something, I never have the time. And when I do have time, I have no idea what to write about.

Alhamdulillah, I have reached the end of my pre-clinical phase of medical school.
Huh, not even halfway through medical school and I'm already half dead haha.
Exams are in less than a month and I still have so much revision ahead of me. I kindly beg for your prayers that I will do well :(

My End of Phase battle plan is as follows:

1. Make a revision schedule according to my exam schedule. 
Since my exam schedule has gaps in between papers, I will have time to sort of revise that subject beforehand. And surprisingly, there's like a five-day gap between by OSCEs and my Physiology paper, giving me ample time to study. So I sort of can put off studying Physiology and focus on other subjects.

2. Go through ALL lectures. 
Focus on the subjects that I am most weak at (PODT and Anatomy of course).

3. MAKE NOTES! 
Try to condense every lecture into one page of notes. This can test whether I actually understood what I read or not. I haven't really decided whether I'll be handwriting these notes or typing them up. Knowing myself, I'm pretty sure I'll be handwriting these. I'm just old fashioned that way.

4. Stay away from random shiz -___-
Shiz = Binge-watching random TV shoes. Watching movies. Singing on Smule. And all that relates.

5. STICK TO THIS BATTLE PLAN. 

May Allah ease InsyaAllah.
To everyone else facing exams, all the best!
May the force be ever in your favour :P 
(Yeah, I couldn't decide between a Star Wars or Hunger Games reference)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New mummy essentials

Our Forever.

Graduation. Onwards and upwards.