Seconds.

Tomorrow is the second Monday of the second semester.
Life passes us by just like that, doesn't it?
Second semester proves to be far more challenging than the first. And I practically crawled through my first semester. Gah. So how will I get through my second semester? Any way of travelling that is more loser-y than crawling.

Results come out in two days and I expect the worse.
Not being a pessimist or anything. I know my input, I predict my output.
My input was minimal so I guess my output will be dismal.
But still, faith in Allah right?
Haha what is this Nabilah, tawakal tanpa usaha -___-

Well anyway, on a brighter note, I'm 21! Like two weeks ago. Hahaha
21st birthday on the 21st of January. Alhamdulillah, I've been given a chance to go through another year, in hopes that I will be closer to Allah.

On an even brighter note, I celebrated my birthday three times this year. Hahaha
First, with the girls of my house who baked me an awesome cheesecake even though they were in the midst of their exams. So much love T_T

Thank you to the boys of 53 Woodbine House for this lovely "surprise". I was kinda surprised to be honest because I didn't think anyone would be there haha. It was cute. 

And last but not least in Cork, with Kak Huda, Kak Tim, Haseena and Farah. 
They burst into the room carrying a cake and singing happy birthday, like four days after my birthday. 

Alhamdulillah. Super super blessed to say the least. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New mummy essentials

Our Forever.

Graduation. Onwards and upwards.