Daddy.

Being the only girl in the family, I'm a daddy's girl. I'm sure that's pretty standard for anyone who's the only daughter in the family.
BUT from my dad's point of view, I'm daddy's little girl. Hahaha
It's been exactly three months since I moved to Belfast and I don't think he's ever gonna get over it.
His whatsapp status has been updated frequently with things like,
"Miss my girl"
"She's big now"
And so on.
Even his Whatsapp picture is a picture of the two of us.

No matter how old I am, I will always be my daddy's little girl.
And I miss both my parents very much.
I'm sure anyone who's away from his/her parents is feeling the same thing.

"Your Lord has ordained that you must not worship anything other than Him and that you must be kind to your parents." 
Al-Quran, Surah Al-Isra' [17:23]



From the Quranic verse above, it's amazingly clear how important they are in our lives. Allah put them after worshipping Him. Without our parents, we are nothing. May they never be out of Allah's protection even for a blink. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New mummy essentials

Our Forever.

Graduation. Onwards and upwards.