Review: Sephora Pearl Mask

Okay, so…
I got this mask a few weeks ago. And I never got round to using it until tonight.
My IB Maths paper just finished, and I needed some pampering. (among some other reasons)

I went to KLCC with Afrina.
When I went inside the huge Sephora, I was immediately attracted to this:


The shelf full of masks.
No, not because I love masks or anything, I just get excited when I see pretty colours. Hahaha 
Oh btw, that's from Beijing's Sephora. Couldn't find the one in Malaysia. But it looks the same. So yeah. 


Packaging:
It's really pretty! But to be honest, it's kind of a waste because inside it, there's another package. 
I have this issue with wastage…

The mask:
Alright. It was hard to unfold -__-
And me being a clumsy person, made it even harder. Haha
The texture of the mask is unlike other masks but I really don't know how to describe it. 

The serum:
I liked the consistency of it. It wasn't thick and gooey. 
It had quite a water-ish texture so it wasn't really sticky or what. 
But I didn't like the smell. Since the serum is made of natural origin white pearl, maybe it's the smell of pearls? Whatever it is, it wasn't exactly pleasant. But it wasn't overwhelming or anything. Just slightly unpleasant. I forgot all about it after a few minutes. 

Rating: 3/5

I got this one because of its property, 'Whitening & brightening'. 
But the effects weren't very prominent. Maybe I need to use it regularly (?) 
Each mask is RM10. I guess the price is fine, but I was hoping the results would be better.

Nothing can beat my favourite mask ever (Neutrogena Deep Hydrating Mask). Though they weren't made for the same purpose. (Whitening VS Hydrating) Totally different. Haha. But still. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New mummy essentials

Our Forever.

Graduation. Onwards and upwards.