Race.

Life is a race. With Jannah as the ultimate finish line.
Some go astray, lost and in the end, never actually reaching the finish line…
Nauzubillah. Let's hope that none of us go astray.
And if we do, we should find our way back.

So right now, I'm at home, during study leave.
Caused a lot of gasps when I told people that. Hahaha
I don't know. I guess being a daily school student throughout my whole life made it difficult for me to study while watching other people study. I like studying in my own time, with a lot of space.
I tend to lie down on my bed, on the floor, depan TV, and everywhere else. Hahaha

Just a few more days.
Single digits countdown now.
To be honest, since IRP started, my confidence has increased for every subject other than Chemistry…
I actually feel worse and worse by the session.
I need to step up my game.
Chemistry, please be nice. I need to score at least a 6.

My home this September and for the next five years InsyaAllah.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New mummy essentials

Our Forever.

Graduation. Onwards and upwards.